Dr Rajasundaram S has passed his M.B.B.S from Madras Medical College, University of Madras. He also received his D.N.B (Gen Surqery) from the National Board of Examination, M.Ch. from Cancer Institute, and F.A.M.S from the Fellowship of the Association of Minimal Access Surgery. He has presented many papers at various national and international conferences and meets. He is a lifetime member of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) and the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO).
- General Surgery and Surgical Oncology
- Complex Head & Neck Cancer surgeries with microvascular reconstruction
- Laparoscopic GI& Gynaec-Onco Surgeries
- State-of-ar t breast cancer surger ies that include Once-Plastic Reconstruction and Sentinel Lymph node Biopsy
- HIPEC&CRSsurgeries Blood Cancer Treatments
- Radiation Therapy
Powered by: Travel health support